The creative act lasts but a brief moment, a lightning instant of give-and-take, just long enough for you to level the camera and to trap the fleeting prey in your little box.
Henri Cartier-Bresson

Friday, January 14, 2011

Photo #14

Ever Curious Lucy
Our newly arrived stray cat's first visit
to the veterinarian's office. Lucy was far more
interested in what was going on outside.
We found out that she is about a year old and
is at least part Korat.The Korat is an ancient
shorthaired breed named after a province of Thailand.
Read below for more info on Korat's. She has all the
personality and traits described. Lucy is a lot of fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh my old moggies are too busy snarling at the vet to even notice there is a window in the room!

Bubba said...

Lucy!
You got some 'splaining to do!
(LOL!)

Cute catch!

Jim Swindle said...

It's a fine photo. Good color, good composition.

Kristen Haskell said...

Congrats on Lucy and Kudos to you for saving a life. I love my cats and they give so much more to me then I could ever give to them. I hope you enjoy her.

Liz Rice-Sosne said...

Lucy is awesome.